Your cart is currently empty.
- Ohio Department of Health recommends: Provide access to sterile syringes
- HRO President Dennis Cauchon on InFocus talking about syringe programs and reducing hepatitis
- Overdose deaths soar among blacks in Ohio
- “Heroine of Heroin” Tracey Helton will be a featured speaker at Harm Reduction Ohio’s “Family Matters” conference
- Newspaper editorial: “Licking County Health Board’s needle exchange vote was cowardly.”
- Licking County health board rejects syringe program in unannounced vote
- Be afraid: Fentanyl-laced cocaine on the rise in Ohio — again
- Where is fentanyl added to cocaine? Mostly in Ohio. Result: 3,000 dead.
- Why have overdose deaths fallen in Ohio? One reason: Carfentanil has vanished
- Ohio doesn’t have a drug use problem