Your cart is currently empty.
- Where is fentanyl added to cocaine? Mostly in Ohio. Result: 3,000 dead.
- Why have overdose deaths fallen in Ohio? One reason: Carfentanil has vanished
- Ohio doesn’t have a drug use problem
- Registration opens for conference for people who use(d) drugs and their loved ones
- Fentanyl-laced cocaine falls sharply in Ohio; overdose deaths plummet
- Health Policy Institute of Ohio makes harm reduction recommendations
- On the eve of the Issue 1 vote, Cindy Koumoutzis’ heart is with “those people” who she’s come to know and love
- HIV transmission from IV drug use soars in Ohio, state health department reports
- Ohio Imprisonment Rate, 1880-2016. What’s happened to us?
- Best Interest of the Children