Ohio Gov. John Kasich has re-oriented the Highway Patrol to drug enforcement and away from traffic safety.
- Gongwer News Service report on Ohio opioid settlement board saying its exempt from open meeting/public records law
- Will public comment be allowed at OneOhio opioid settlement board meeting Thursday?
- The Incredible Whiteness of Being OneOhio
- SPECIAL REPORT: What people do when reversing an overdose with naloxone in Ohio
- SHIPWRECK ALERT: The OneOhio opioid settlement disaster, Part 2
- Overdose death rates among Black Ohioans soar to historic level
- Overdose deaths continue modest decline in Ohio
- Overdose deaths of Black Ohioans soar; deaths of White residents decline
- Overdose deaths in Ohio decline over six months from record level
- OneOhio opioid settlement spending off to disastrous start