Harm Reduction Ohio is collecting information on participants’ experiences in Ohio drug courts. If you have been in an Ohio drug court, even if long ago, please fill out our survey. The survey will about 8 minutes to complete. You will receive $10 for completing the survey. Thank you!
- New HRO Report: “Ohio Drug Courts: Through Participants Eyes”
- “Kinship Care: What Ohio Children Need” – Panel Discussion, Monday, Oct. 4 at 7 p.m.
- Harm Reduction Ohio: October Public Policy Series
- For many on Sept. 11, survival was no accident
- Harm Reduction Ohio President Dennis Cauchon: What really happened inside the Twin Towers on 9/11
- REPORT: Kinship Care: What Ohio Children Need
- HRO SPECIAL REPORT: Kinship Care: What Ohio Children Need
- Ohio counties with the worst overdose death rates in 2020 and 2021
- Ohio Overdose Awareness Day Events, 2021
- Where drug overdose deaths are worst in 2021