Harm Reduction Ohio is collecting information on participants’ experiences in Ohio drug courts. If you have been in an Ohio drug court, even if long ago, please fill out our survey. The survey will about 8 minutes to complete. You will receive $10 for completing the survey. Thank you!
- VIDEOS: Harm Reduction Ohio Public Policy Series
- What share of cocaine, meth and heroin contain fentanyl in Ohio?
- Ohio Counties Ranked By Overdose Death Rate: 2021 vs. 2017
- The Deadly History of Fentanyl in Ohio, By Drug, 2010 – 2021
- Ohio distributes historic amount of naloxone to reduce overdose death
- Harm Reduction Hero: Brenda Ryan, “bulldog” advocate for the children and caregivers
- Overdose deaths jump 16.9% among Black Ohioans in 2021
- New HRO Report: “Ohio Drug Courts: Through Participants’ Eyes”
- “Kinship Care: What Ohio Children Need” – Panel Discussion, Monday, Oct. 4 at 7 p.m.
- Harm Reduction Ohio: October Public Policy Series