Harm Reduction Ohio is collecting information on participants’ experiences in Ohio drug courts. If you have been in an Ohio drug court, even if long ago, please fill out our survey. The survey will about 8 minutes to complete. You will receive $10 for completing the survey. Thank you!
- ‘Survivor’ contestant talks movingly of sister’s overdose death
- What Ohio’s $1 billion opioid settlement can be spent on
- Ohio sets new record for weeks with 100+ overdose deaths
- OneOhio Opioid Settlement Board’s Latest Accomplishment: An Even Whiter Shade of Pale
- OneOhio opioid settlement board to approve secrecy policy on Wednesday
- Ohio versus the United States: What does this chart tell us about overdose death in Ohio?
- Cleveland singer’s moving song about the loss of her brother to overdose
- The state of Ohio launches new site to order naloxone
- Overdose Awareness Day Events in Ohio: How to honor the 40,000 deaths of Ohioans since 2010
- What it means: Final Ohio Overdose Death Numbers for 2021