$16 to $20 per hour, up to 20 hours per week
Requires working in HRO’s Granville office
Harm Reduction Ohio is hiring a person to help run our busy office. The job requires an organized yet flexible person who can tasks ranging from tracking income and expenses to shipping naloxone.
The job is part-time: up to 20 hours per week. It requires being in HRO’s office, located above the River Road Coffee Shop in Granville, which is 30 minutes east of Columbus. The pay is $16 to $20 per hour.
If you’d like to be considered for this job, please email your resume and a brief note about yourself and why the job interests you to email@example.com. Thanks.
Harm Reduction Ohio (HRO) is a six-person non-profit organization that works to reduce overdose death and improve life for people who use/d drugs. HRO is Ohio’s largest distributor of naloxone, 42,000 kits of the overdose-reversing drug in 2022. HRO also holds conferences, publishes research and advocates for policies in drug policies.
The administrative assistant position is essential to helping HRO operations run smoothly.
Administrative Assistant will help:
- Track income and expenses.
- Help with audit preparation.
- Organize meetings and schedules.
- Manage online merchandise and donation functions.
- Manage volunteers and communications.
- Make Office 365 work.
- Serve as occasional backup to ship naloxone and other supplies.
- With Grant management and data reporting.
- Perform other administrative duties when needed.
Job requirements and skills:
- Organized and reliable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools required.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus but not required.
Hours: up to 20 hours per week. Hours flexible.
Pay: $16 to $20 per hour.
Location: 935 River Road, Granville, Ohio 43023 (Most work in HRO offices above the River Road Coffee Shop; limited virtual work possible.)
Send resume and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org