Showing all 1 result
- Where does your county rank among Ohio’s 88 counties?
- Syringe programs re-opening, adding hours and services
- Are overdose deaths increasing during COVID-19?
- Harm Reduction Ohio distributes record amount of naloxone in March
- HEALTH ALERT: Canton latest to close its syringe program (Updated)
- HRO fulfills 600+ online naloxone requests during first 13 days of covid-19
- Salute a Harm Reduction Ohio Hero: Ashlee Schleter of Tiffin
- COVID-19 RESPONSE: State supplies Narcan kits to increase at-home dosing for methadone patients
- Toledo syringe service program closing, first shutdown in state caused by coronavirus threat
- Tree Line Recovery Center in Findlay closes because of coronavirus financial troubles